Welcome To AmpzGunz Were Noobs Turn Into Pro's - Join Today !


    Art Work Background Help Ag !

    Share
    avatar
    ^3SpartaGz

    Posts : 36
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 23

    Art Work Background Help Ag !

    Post  ^3SpartaGz on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:49 pm

    Hey There Everyone We Are Looking For Someone To Make Us A Loading Background, Login Background, Lobby Background, And A Shop And Inventory Background Were It Says AmpzGunz Is Were Nubs Turn InTo Pro's !

    And We Might Give You A Event Set ^ ^ For Making The Backgrounds O.o ?

    Sincerely: SpartaGz
    avatar
    Akebushi

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-20
    Age : 28

    Re: Art Work Background Help Ag !

    Post  Akebushi on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:27 pm

    lol! lol! lol! let me think... NAH u say i copy works from other ppl Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    avatar
    Star

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2010-01-19
    Age : 21
    Location : Canada

    k

    Post  Star on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:17 am

    Sounds good.

    madboy10

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2010-02-12

    Re: Art Work Background Help Ag !

    Post  madboy10 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:29 am

    Idk if this is horrible or very horrible but here >.<

    When its Loading Game



    ...I just tryed to help :[
    avatar
    BlazeForLife

    Posts : 36
    Join date : 2010-01-20
    Age : 23

    Re: Art Work Background Help Ag !

    Post  BlazeForLife on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:40 pm

    madbot its actually preatty good i like it tumbs up

    madboy10

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2010-02-12

    Re: Art Work Background Help Ag !

    Post  madboy10 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:14 pm

    :DDDDDD Whoo hoo!

    Oh btw im [Merd]Mike [;

    Just a heads up

    Ty >Smile

    Madboy* call me mike though plawks Very Happy
    avatar
    Batman

    Posts : 143
    Join date : 2010-01-30
    Age : 108
    Location : in your bed :3

    Re: Art Work Background Help Ag !

    Post  Batman on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:36 am

    madboy10 wrote:Idk if this is horrible or very horrible but here >.<

    When its Loading Game



    ...I just tryed to help :[
    Dude you seriously make me puke with all those pictures you get and use paint to write on them. Maybe it's time for you to learn some skills and get creativity.

    -Batman

    madboy10

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2010-02-12

    Re: Art Work Background Help Ag !

    Post  madboy10 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:56 am

    Ok i shud leeve the server

    Frendly members ? Yea false
    avatar
    Batman

    Posts : 143
    Join date : 2010-01-30
    Age : 108
    Location : in your bed :3

    Re: Art Work Background Help Ag !

    Post  Batman on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:08 am

    madboy10 wrote:Ok i shud leeve the server

    Frendly members ? Yea false
    Am friendly if your not a stupid, immature or a leecher kid.

    Am not the only member in this server. You may not like me but theres other members you may like, so are you seriously leaving for one member you don't like?

    madboy10

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2010-02-12

    Re: Art Work Background Help Ag !

    Post  madboy10 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:42 pm

    Ok

    1. You call me stupid

    2. You dont even know me that well and oyur pissing me off

    3. You annoy me

    4.All negative comments on me.

    5.Stupid for what ? Im just trying to do things

    6.Its not your life so get out
    avatar
    Batman

    Posts : 143
    Join date : 2010-01-30
    Age : 108
    Location : in your bed :3

    Re: Art Work Background Help Ag !

    Post  Batman on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:02 pm

    madboy10 wrote:Ok

    1. You call me stupid

    2. You dont even know me that well and oyur pissing me off

    3. You annoy me

    4.All negative comments on me.

    5.Stupid for what ? Im just trying to do things

    6.Its not your life so get out
    1. I never called you stupid.
    2.Not all my negative comments go to you, ask ^0Again.
    3.I have no more things to say.
    4.I have no more things to say.
    5.I have no more things to say.
    6.I have no more things to say.

    madboy10

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2010-02-12

    Re: Art Work Background Help Ag !

    Post  madboy10 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:13 am

    .....Wow Batman u make me lol on the floor liek crazy


    Last edited by madboy10 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total

    madboy10

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2010-02-12

    Re: Art Work Background Help Ag !

    Post  madboy10 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:14 am

    Am friendly if your not a stupid, immature or a leecher kid.

    Lol , read..ZZZZzzz . This server is so unactive im not leeving tho. Oh and when u say ask ^0Again , that made me lol. Who cares?quote]
    avatar
    Batman

    Posts : 143
    Join date : 2010-01-30
    Age : 108
    Location : in your bed :3

    Re: Art Work Background Help Ag !

    Post  Batman on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:06 am

    madboy10 wrote:Am friendly if your not a stupid, immature or a leecher kid.

    Lol , read..ZZZZzzz . This server is so unactive im not leeving tho. Oh and when u say ask ^0Again , that made me lol. Who cares?quote]

    Am friendly if your not a stupid, immature or a leecher kid.
    Can't read?If your one the things i said above, am not friendly.
    Leave no one is stoping you. We don't need Stupid(know i did called you stupid.) kids leeching stuff and bringing it here. (Rofl and you wanted to work with me...That made me lol.)

    madboy10

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2010-02-12

    Re: Art Work Background Help Ag !

    Post  madboy10 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:40 am

    LOL at this server

    Raw*rGunz rules ok ?

    Haha dis server fails.

    Pce.

    I go on everyday . 0/100

    Failure

    RAWRGUNZ

    VAMPIREGUNZ

    RAWR GUNZ RAWRGUNZ

    rawrgunz.co.uk

    rawrgunz.com

    vampiregunz.smfforfree.com

    Fail this server Razz
    avatar
    Nicox3

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2010-02-22
    Age : 23
    Location : Under your Window :)

    Re: Art Work Background Help Ag !

    Post  Nicox3 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:01 am

    Batman wrote:
    madboy10 wrote:Ok

    1. You call me stupid

    2. You dont even know me that well and oyur pissing me off

    3. You annoy me

    4.All negative comments on me.

    5.Stupid for what ? Im just trying to do things

    6.Its not your life so get out
    1. I never called you stupid.
    2.Not all my negative comments go to you, ask ^0Again.
    3.I have no more things to say.
    4.I have no more things to say.
    5.I have no more things to say.
    6.I have no more things to say.



    L.O.L @ 1. I never called you stupid i'll Quote another that u called MIKE Stupid

    madboy10

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2010-02-12

    Re: Art Work Background Help Ag !

    Post  madboy10 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:21 am

    Are u on my side ? O.o

    If yes <3 @ you
    avatar
    Batman

    Posts : 143
    Join date : 2010-01-30
    Age : 108
    Location : in your bed :3

    Re: Art Work Background Help Ag !

    Post  Batman on Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:59 pm

    Nicox3 wrote:
    Batman wrote:
    madboy10 wrote:Ok

    1. You call me stupid

    2. You dont even know me that well and oyur pissing me off

    3. You annoy me

    4.All negative comments on me.

    5.Stupid for what ? Im just trying to do things

    6.Its not your life so get out
    1. I never called you stupid.
    2.Not all my negative comments go to you, ask ^0Again.
    3.I have no more things to say.
    4.I have no more things to say.
    5.I have no more things to say.
    6.I have no more things to say.



    L.O.L @ 1. I never called you stupid i'll Quote another that u called MIKE Stupid
    Go ahead and try to find a post where am calling him stupid. ps: don't try to edit my post when you quote.(i just called him stupid in another topic where he's telling a member to leave the server.)
    avatar
    Nicox3

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2010-02-22
    Age : 23
    Location : Under your Window :)

    Re: Art Work Background Help Ag !

    Post  Nicox3 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:18 pm

    Batman wrote:
    madboy10 wrote:Ok i shud leeve the server

    Frendly members ? Yea false
    Am friendly if your not a stupid, immature or a leecher kid.

    Am not the only member in this server. You may not like me but theres other members you may like, so are you seriously leaving for one member you don't like?

    'k Gotya?

    *Am friendly if your not a stupid, immature or a leecher kid.
    *Eat that?
    *You called MIKE a Stupid immature or a leecher kid.
    Dont lie to me, or to mike, WE know we will always win.
    Btw Ampz Gunz isn't working @ me.. i start then i hear a sound like DOUNG then it isn't starting anymore =/
    Ty, btw Badman get skills pl0x. U the one who leech's
    Now as you can see. I'm at the side of Mike a.k.a Madboy10
    U will fail as a player, U will fail as a member, U will fail as a human.
    avatar
    Batman

    Posts : 143
    Join date : 2010-01-30
    Age : 108
    Location : in your bed :3

    Re: Art Work Background Help Ag !

    Post  Batman on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:00 am

    Nicox3 wrote:
    Batman wrote:
    madboy10 wrote:Ok i shud leeve the server

    Frendly members ? Yea false
    Am friendly if your not a stupid, immature or a leecher kid.

    Am not the only member in this server. You may not like me but theres other members you may like, so are you seriously leaving for one member you don't like?

    'k Gotya?

    *Am friendly if your not a stupid, immature or a leecher kid.
    *Eat that?
    *You called MIKE a Stupid immature or a leecher kid.
    Dont lie to me, or to mike, WE know we will always win.
    Btw Ampz Gunz isn't working @ me.. i start then i hear a sound like DOUNG then it isn't starting anymore =/
    Ty, btw Badman get skills pl0x. U the one who leech's
    Now as you can see. I'm at the side of Mike a.k.a Madboy10
    U will fail as a player, U will fail as a member, U will fail as a human.
    Am not friendly if your a stupid immature or a leecher kid. <- Am not friendly to those people. I never said "mike your immature stupid and a leecher kid! ;D", DID I? ROFL i leech stuff? got proof? NO. I could make a video Just for you and "Mike" so you both learn SOMETHING. "You will fail as a human" Rofl where the fuck did you got that from?!

    madboy10

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2010-02-12

    Re: Art Work Background Help Ag !

    Post  madboy10 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:28 am

    Way to curse in the forums ROFL

    @ what Nico sed :

    1 Yes get skills

    2. Yes WERE betetr than you.

    3. Yes u fail at everything

    GG O_O

    My last post cuz this is getting to ez

    Sponsored content

    Re: Art Work Background Help Ag !

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:48 am